North London Group Therapy is an eclectic practice offering a wide range of therapies, groups and training. These include: one-to-one counselling and psychotherapy, couples/relationship therapy, group therapy, complementary health therapies, workshops and training.
- People need different kinds of support, facilitation and challenge over their life-span and in relation to the particular issues they are dealing with
- A person’s body, heart and mind are inter-connected
- That positive growth and development can come out of the challenges and difficulties each person faces
- Human differences make life richer
- Sometimes it’s darkest before the dawn
- Everyone needs good human contact to live their life well