Inner Bonding Workshop - with Victor Granville
Discover how to love yourself rather than continue to abandon yourself using the innovative Inner Bonding® process. In this program, you learn how to maintain consistent, at-will connection with your intuitive guidance, so you can..
- Rapidly release false beliefs about yourself and others.
- Permanently heal from guilt, shame, emptiness, and aloneness.
- Quickly move beyond self-judgment into self-compassion.
- Address resistance that might be keeping you stuck.
- Heal relationship conflicts and attain the intimacy you’ve always wanted.
- Quickly and easily determine what actions are in your highest good.
- Break free from the cycle of shame and self-abandonment that can lead to anxiety, depression, addiction, loneliness, and relationship failure.
Through guided visualisation, discussions, exercises, and direct work with Certified Inner Bonding® Facilitator & Certified Relationship Coach Victor Granville you’ll be expertly guided in learning Six Powerful Steps on how to take loving care of yourself.
Inner Bonding® Workshops are based on the teachings of psychologists Dr Margaret Paul & Dr Erika Chopich that have been developed over 50 years.
There are ONLY 10 spaces available (9left) for this weekend workshop click the link and take fast action so you don’t miss out.
Date: Saturday 3rd & Sunday 4th, August 2019
Time: Saturday 9:30am - 5:00pm.
Sunday 10:00am - 4:00pm
For registration and more information click link below.