Individual sessions £80 (Please enquire about concessions)
Clinical supervision - £50 per person for one hour block or £70 per 1.5 hour
As an Existential Psychotherapist with over 18 years’ experience of working with clients from all walks of life, I aim to offer a warm, safe, non-judgemental space, to help you shed light on the problems you are facing as well as increase your awareness about yourself and your relationships with others, ultimately helping you to feel better.
My core approach to psychotherapy and counselling is Existential, which is a philosophically informed approach to help you explore the nature of your problems and make meaningful lasting change. I also offer CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy) which aims to help you clarify how your thinking can adversely affect your feelings and behaviour and help you to learn new effective coping skills.
You may wish to contact me for psychotherapy or counselling if you're experiencing problems which include:
• Abuse (for victims and loved ones)
• Bereavement & Loss
• Culture/Ethnicity issues
• Depression/Low mood
• General unhappiness
• Low self-esteem/self confidence
• Relationship problems
I additionally offer supervision to trainee and qualified psychotherapists and counsellors.
I have successfully achieved the following qualifications:
• B.A (HON) Psychology with Social Studies
• Post-graduate Certificate in Health Psychology
• M.A Psychotherapy & Counselling
• Master Practitioner Award in Eating Disorders and Obesity:
• Advanced Diploma in Eating Disorders & Nutritional Interventions
• Diploma in Practitioner Skills for Eating Disorders
• Post-graduate Certificate in Obesity Management
• Diploma in Counselling Supervision with Distinction
Please visit my website or contact me to find out more.
|© North London Group Therapy 2015 | site byStrawberry Design|