Dr Stuart Stevenson
£75 individual session
£140 per month group sessions (4 sessions a month)
I am an experienced psychotherapist and a group analyst.
Currently I run a group on a Tuesday morning 8am to 9.30am where I offer a safe, compassionate and confidential space for you to explore any challenges you face, develop an increase in authentic relating to yourself and others, and increase your capacities for joy and creativity. I may open another group later in the year.
You can see my website at here.
• 2013-2017: Training in Clinical Group Analysis, Institute of Group Analysis, London.
• 2017: Principal Fellow of the Higher Education Academy.
• 2014: Professional Development in Academic Practice (PDAP), Brunel University.
• 2014: Diploma Group Work Practice, Institute of Group Analysis, London.
• 2012: Diploma in Psychotherapy Supervision. The Guild of Psychotherapists, London
• 2009-2011: MA - Consultation and the Organization, Psychoanalytic Perspectives. Merit award; Tavistock Clinic/UEL.
• 2007-2011: Clinical Doctorate in Social Science/Psychotherapy, University of Kent.
• 1999-2005: Full Training in Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy. The Guild of Psychotherapists
|© North London Group Therapy 2015 | site byStrawberry Design|